Privacy & Cookies
How we process personal information
Please note the venue you have signed up to is a part of The Brighton Pier Group PLC (BPG) and as such this information is applicable to the all divisions and venues. BPG will be referred to without and all subject matter is applicable to all divisions and venues.
This is how The Brighton Pier Group PLC processes personal information
We process personal information about our customers as a natural part of The Brighton Pier Group PLC’s activities and marketing. It is BPG’s policy to be open about how we process such information and to only process such data as is deemed necessary for marketing and only with the express consent of the data subject.
- BPG collects, stores and processes information regarding names, addresses, photos, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers and dates of birth once consent by the data subject has been given.
- The information is used by BPG to give its customers the best possible information regarding activities and offers in the site to which they have signed up their details for.
- BPG attaches importance to the fact that all personal information is kept confidential, and that the information can only be processed by employees who have received training in how the personal information is to be processed to avoid the information being deleted or it getting into the wrong hands.
- As a member of BPG database, you will receive a range of worthwhile offers and benefits from BPG collaboration partners via BPG. BPG collaborates primarily with businesses within the fields of Night Clubs and Late-Night Venue promotions. Our list of BMP collaboration partners is currently:
Design My Night
All partners have been checked and verified as following GDPR standards to protect subject data.
You can unsubscribe at any time by contacting [email protected]
In addition you have the right to be forgotten by contacting [email protected]. In which case all your data will be permanently removed from the data base and you will be informed when it is completed.
- BPG guarantees that it updates the stored information as necessary, so that the personal information is not kept for longer than necessary. When a membership is cancelled, all the relevant information for the customer in question will be deleted.
- BPG members are entitled to see what information BPG processes about them and for which purpose the information is processed. Members are also entitled to object to the information being processed and have the right to request rectification, deletion or blocking of information which is incorrect, misleading or in a similar way is being processed in contravention of the law. Members who want to make use of these rights can contact The Brighton Pier Group PLC at [email protected]
Unfortunately, data transmission over the internet is not guaranteed to be 100% secure, but we do take appropriate steps to protect the security of your personal data.
Inaccuracies and Corrections
We make every effort to keep your personal data accurate and up-to-date. If you become aware of errors or inaccuracies, please email [email protected]
A cookie is a small text file which is transferred on to your computer, smartphone or tablet via your web browser. Cookies may be temporary (or 'session') cookies, which are only in use while you visit a website and are deleted when you close your browser, or permanent cookies, which stay on your device's permanent storage after you leave a website until you delete them manually or your browser deletes them after a period of time.
Eclectic Bars cookies - Eclectic Bars use session cookies to enable us to improve your use of our website when you visit, such as allowing you to login to your account, enabling you to view the gallery pages easier.
Third party cookies - In addition we also allow certain third parties (such as Google and other platforms) to use analytical and temporary tracking cookies on our website to compile aggregate information about the areas of our website that are visited most frequently and to track our own advertising. This information is used to enhance the content of our website and make your use of the website easier. We regard these cookies as minimally intrusive in terms of privacy.
Most web browser settings are set for you to accept both our own cookies and third party cookies. However, you are able to adjust those settings to manage which cookies you accept or reject. You may also use these settings to manually delete all cookies currently stored on your computer at any point. Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of our's and a large proportion of the world's websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites. We recommend that, for the highest functionality of our website, you accept both our own cookies and third party cookies, however if you wish to reject our own cookies you can configure your browser to do so.